Here's the skinny: My name is Briski and my blog is mostly Castle goodness. But you'll also find posts about other shows (and movies) I watch and love, as well as a spattering of writing & book stuffs, finished off with a healthy dose of "Hey I like that, so imma reblog it". You'll also find links to my fanfics and my lifestyle slash travel slash adventure blog called The Curious 2 that I co-run with kate-hi
As I mentioned, I write Castle fanfics. If reading them is your kinda thing, check mine out here:Paige Terner
“I would love for them to be married. Hopefully these two people choose each other, because nothing else is as good as being together and nothing is as good as with each other.” -Stana Katic
You took the words right outta my mouth, Stana.
- butty is a controversial one which means different things in different parts of the country (like for me a bacon butty would mean bacon in a burger bun, not a sandwich) - you can definitely use sandwich and I would stick to it for safety
- you can still say cupcake, hungry and dessert and be perfectly British
- cozzy is short for swimming costume, which is what I’d actually say
- I’ve never heard a scarf being called a muffler
- You can use all of the “American” insults here and still remain British-sounding apart from jerk because no one says jerk. Some of those “British” insults sound a bit silly to me (please don’t call someone a plonker dear lord).
- Don’t ever say cheerio unless you want to sound like a twat
But what if I just want some Cheerios?